The United States Consumer Product Safety Commission has issued a special report detailing the fire hazards related to lint in clothes dryers and dryer vents. Approximately 15,000 fires per year are attributed to excessive lint in dryers and dryer vents. Additionally, dozens of deaths and millions of dollars of property damage occur as a result of these fires.
Fires can occur when lint builds up in the dryer, transitional duct or in the external duct system. Lint can block the flow of air and cause an excessive build-up of lint and contaminants. This build up can create excessive heat, which can result in a fire in the dryer, transition duct or external duct system.
Clothes dryers are one of the most expensive appliances in your home to operate. A poorly maintained duct system is not only a danger to life and property but also expensive. A blocked dryer vent system will cause your dryer to operate in inefficiently, which will results in greater expense to operate.
Don't Allow your Home and Family To Become a Statistic And A Tragedy . Watch these videos!
Our 10 Step Process
1. Move Dryer and Clean Area
2. Clean Dryer Lint Trap
3. Clean Internal Duct System
4. Remove, Inspect or Replace Clothes Dryer Transition Duct.
5. Run Abrasive Rotory Brush Through Exteranl Duct System.
6. Vacuum Dryer Duct System.
7. Test Dryer Duct System Air Flow.
8. Reconnect / Seal Dryer Duct Connections.
9. Place Dryer back in original position.
10. Inspect Dryer Duct System Functions and Airflow.
Cleaning Your Dryer Vent Will:
1. Protects your home & its contents from fires, smoke and pollutants
2. Shorter Dry Cycle Times
3. Improve Dryer Efficiency / Clothes Dry Faster
4. Significantly reduces energy operating costs
5. Prolong The Life of Your Dryer / Dryer Will Last Longer
6. Prevent Costly Repairs
7. Remove Contaminants From The Duct System
THE HIDDEN DANGER
DON'T LET YOUR DRYER DUCT START A FIRE IN YOUR HOME
Dryer Duct Cleaning
Family Owned And Operated
Its been proven that a family owned business will consistently outperform almost every other type of business.
Call Us Today
Always keep in mind
Good work ain't cheap
Cheap work ain't good
Serving the Orange County , Riverside County and San Bernardino County areas.